【商业英语】国际贸易-运输

【商业英语】国际贸易-运输
?【商业英语】国际贸易-运输:
  商业英语会话

  【商业英语】Lesson 10: International Trade-Shipping 国际贸易-运输

  Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

  海伦:哈?掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

  Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

  凯文:我是李凯文。

  Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

  海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

  Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

  凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

  Helen:I’m calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

  海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

  Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

  凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

  Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

  海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

  Kevin:We’d like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

  凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

  Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

  海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

  Kevin:Actually, we’ve got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I’ll fax you their contact

  information.

  凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司–中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

  Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

  海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

  Kevin:That would be great.

  凯文:那样很好。

  Helen:I’m not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

  海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

  Kevin:No hurry. We’re not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

  凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

  Helen:All right. I’ll let you know the shipping details later and I’ll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

  soon as I get them.

  海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

  Kevin:Very good. We’ll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

  凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

  关键字:商务英语

  生词表:calling [′k?:li?] n.点名;职业;欲望 六级词汇partial [′pɑ:l] a.部分的;偏袒的 四级词汇

原创文章,作者:白, 小雪,如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.tanglaohu.cn/16117.html

声明:本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,邮箱:153055113@qq.com 我们会及时删除。

Like (0)
白, 小雪的头像白, 小雪作者
Previous 2024年9月29日
Next 2024年9月29日

相关推荐

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注